Wanderer's Diary ContestAre you a frequent traveller ?
Do you like exploring the unexplored places in Udupi...??
Then this competition is for you.
Send us a 500 word article on any place that you explored in Udupi district which is not very well known. Be it backwaters, beaches, hills, heritage or architecture, you are free to write about it as long as it is not an already well known or popular spot. Attach pictures along with your article and mail it to us at email@example.com
The best entries will receive a cash prize of Rs 5000/-.
The last date for submission is 25th May 2017Rules & Regulations:
- Entries must be attached to the email in the form of a Word document. Pictures must be in jpeg format and attached separately in your email (not included in the word document).
- All entries must reach us on or before the last date. Entries received after the last date shall not be considered as contest entry.
- Udupi Tourism Department will not be responsible for any technical faults leading to the entries not reaching us on time.
- Participants should ensure that the contact details are accurate at the time of submission. Any miscommunication arising due to inaccurate contact details are the responsibility of the participants.
- The Udupi Tourism Department will have all copyrights on the entries submitted. By submitting, you agree to transfer all rights to Udupi Tourism Department.
- The entries will judged solely on the basis of its merit.
- The prize money is non-transferable.
- The decisions of Udupi Tourism Department shall be final and binding.